Hapara (Teachers Dashboard) is a LMS extension of Google Apps.
It is essential a set of scripts (see DocoPus for a manual version)
Provisioning basics ...
1: Basic provisioning is performed by the Loop. This is just provisioning users in basic groups. It cannot provision groups, classes etc.
2: Rich provisioning. This is the provisioning of Google Apps into year groups.
- This needs the additional tear information from a SMS IAM export (UDI)
- This option must be ticked on the Wrangler/SSO page.
- The "provisioning Google- rich" service must be selected for this to work.
- This option is NOT used for populating Hapara - just grouping according to 'year'.
3: Hapara provisioning. This is the live provisioning of Hapara (Teachers Dashboard)
- This needs the additional user information from a SMS IAM export (UDI).
This export MUST be set up before Hapara can be provisioned by the Loop.
The Loop can set this up for you but needs Administrator or access authority first.